(Technically, I was "tagged" a while back under someone's generic If-you-read-this-you're-tagged tag, but this time I was mentioned by name.
This is all
I did this once upon a time, but I'll try to come up with 8 more things about me that aren't just horrendously boring.
1.Post these rules.
2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about themselves on their journal.
3.At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people and post their icons on this same journal.
4.Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
Hm, ok, lessee...
1. I have to eat M&Ms in a specific order (all but green & blue, then pair the green & blue off and eat them one pair at a time)
2. I collect flattened souvenir pennies from places we visit.
3. I firmly believe that Febreeze contains some sort of mind-control - or at least tranquilizing - agent. (Seriously, look at how many Febreeze commercials are out there, and how many products contain
the stuff now; anyone who pushes me that hard to inhale any sort of chemical on a near-constant basis scares the bejeezus out of me...)
4. I have a knack for creating conspiracy theories.
5. I am (shamefully) unilingual.
6. I can juggle.
7. I am the second eldest cousin on one side of my family, and the second youngest on the other.
8. I tend to ignore instructions to tag others, so I'll just tag anyone who feels like doing this.
Other cool places: